Lokasi terdekat terbaik
68 dalam 5 km
69 dalam 10 km
Jul 2015 • Teman
I always make a stop here to see what they have. It is a couple with 2 different styles of pottery. The woman paints the pottery with great designs such as blue background with dragonflies or blueberries..and the man does lovely gas glazes in blues, tans and some greens. I love the mug shape that has a bigger bottom with a pull in towards the top and flared out a bit at top. It is a great size and keeps my tea warm. We loved it so much that we went back for my husband. They also have this great signature trademark pottery bird that is whimsical and cute. There is not always a lot of stuff in their shop since they do travel for shows..but they will make you things to order. It is worth a stop and they are reasonably priced for nice pottery. They are very down to earth and a pleasure to deal with.
Ditulis pada 13 Juli 2015
Ulasan ini adalah opini subjektif dari anggota Tripadvisor, bukan dari Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor melakukan pemeriksaan terhadap ulasan.
Earth-N-Fire Pottery (Brewster, MA) - Review - Tripadvisor
Tanya Jawab tentang Earth-N-Fire Pottery
- Hotel di dekat Earth-N-Fire Pottery:
- (0.37 km) Trail to Owl Pond! Bring Your Kayaks Dogs!
- (0.39 km) Chill on Cape Cod: Modern Saltbox w/Firepit, Quick Access to Beaches & Shopping
- (1.46 km) Skaket Beach Motel
- (0.51 km) Great house for families - close to beaches, bike trail, dining!
- (3.56 km) Whalewalk Inn & Spa